Employee History Review Contact:

Renee' Kiesewetter (rkiesewetter@dist265.com) 309-245-1000 x 4


Substitute Rates for 2023-2024 School Year

Cafe Department: $14.12 hourly

Custodial Department: $17.26 hourly

Student Facilitators: $14.66 hourly (ParaPro License required)

Student Facilitators - Credentialed: $19.25 hourly (SUB or PEL Teacher License Required)

Student Supervisors (Playground/Lunch): $14.28

Secretarial: $15.49

Nurse: RN - $20.61 LPN - $14.34

Substitute Teachers: $125 daily rate

(You must hold a valid Illinois Teaching License, Illinois SUB License, Illinois Short-Term-Sub License,

or an Illinois ParaPro License with 4-year degree on file to substitute teach.)

For more information please call 309-245-1000 X 4 between 7:30-4:00 weekdays.

For a list of Current Job Openings click here.

To fill out a District Application click here.

To fill out a Transportation Services Application click here.

For Substitute Licensure Information click here.


1. You must hold a bachelor's degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution of higher education to substitute teach in all grades of the public schools, Pre-K -12. Visit www.isbe.net to obtain a substitute license or call the Peoria Regional Office of Education at 672-6906 for more information.

2. If you hold a valid Professional Educator License (PEL) you can also substitute teach.

3. If you hold a valid ParaPro License (ELS) with a bachelor's degree on file with the Illinois State Board of Education, you can also sub as a teacher - you do not need to hold a substitute teaching license.

4. You can now apply to receive a Short Term Sub License with 60 hours of college credit.