2021-2022 Farmington Central CUSD #265 Registration

Kindergarten or New Student Registration, you will need the following information:

  • Original, certified copy of your child’s birth certificate

  • Three Proofs of Residency (Please review the "Establishing Student Residency" link)

  • A current Illinois physical, dental, and vision exam (by the first day of school)

  • Students entering from out of state need a current Illinois physical and dental and vision exam

  • Kindergarten students must be born on or before September 1, 2016 to enroll in Kindergarten

NEW STUDENTS TO THE DISTRICT: If you are moving in to the Farmington Central School District, please follow the "New Student Online Enrollment Link" to start the enrollment process. If you do not have access to the internet, please contact Denise Strube-Pieper at the District Office at (309) 245-1000 x.4 for more information. Laptop computers will be available by appointment in the District Office on Mondays through the summer. Thank you, and welcome to Farmington Central CUSD #265!

RETURNING STUDENTS: If you are a returning student, Enrollment Verification will be available on July 15, 2021, through your Skyward Family Access account. Call the District office at (309) 245-1000 x.4 if you need your log-in information. If you do not have access to the internet, laptop computers are available by appointment with District Office. This process must be completed before the first day of school or the student cannot attend.


If your student is enrolling in an Illinois school for the first time, please review the "Health Exam Requirements by Grade" link. They must have a physical conducted by an Illinois physician within 30 days of enrollment. If your student is transferring from an Illinois school, we will request all health records from their previous school.


Please visit the Registration Information page for additional information.